06 November 2008

Dare I Open a Can of Worms?

So, the last few days, few weeks really, it's difficult to say that anything has been on my mind other than politics. So, knowing that some of my friends and family that read this probably won't agree with my opinions on politics, I'm going to keep it to a minimum. It's an understatement to say that I'm happy that Obama won the election.

However, to those of my friends and family that are very dismayed, and even afraid, I understand your pain. I felt the same way when Bush won in 2000. I'm going to ask you to do me a favor though, and give Obama a chance before you predict the future. If you believe in prayer, than I ask you to pray for him and his cabinet. He's inheriting some of the worst problems a President has ever inherited, and he's going to need guidance.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Obama'08! WAHOO! I'm equally thrilled that Obama has been elected as our new president as I am dismayed that the people in CA bought into the lies of Prop. 8 people and are denying basic civil rights to people who are gay.